1. By asking for a self-exclusion period, you consent to abide by the terms and conditions listed below, which will take effect when CS starts the selected self-exclusion period.
2. You can self-exclude permanently or for intervals of 1, 3, 6, or 12 months. Requests for self-exclusion must be submitted through Live Support.
3. After self-excluding, you won’t be able to access your account or make withdrawals for the next three days.
4. Bets placed while your account is excluded and you still have pending bets will still be valid and settle in accordance with official outcomes.
5. You can withdraw wins from eligible bets after the self-exclusion period has passed. Any bets placed before to the implementation of a self-exclusion are not canceled or voided by BC.GAME.
6. Until the duration of the term you chose for self-exclusion has elapsed, you won’t be able to change the period for a shorter amount of time or have your self-exclusion revoked.
7. If you want to prolong your self-exclusion period, please get in touch with our customer support staff.
8. To have your account reinstated when your self-exclusion period has ended, send an email to [email protected].
9. You acknowledge and accept that: